We are a proud member of Wildlife Tourism Australia, a non-profit organisation established to promote the sustainable development of a diverse wildlife tourism industry that supports conservation.
Help keep our environment clean and healthy
- CSIRO Wildlife and Ecology - Australian environmental research organisation addressing some of the country's biggest environmental challenges.
- Marine Education Society of Austalasia - A non-profit organisation that brings together those interested in the study and enjoyment of coastal and marine environment.
- Australian Institute of Marine Science - information about the protection of the marine environment through scientific and technological research.
- Environment Australia - lots of information on just about anything to do with the environment, wildlife, marine life and conservation
- The Oceania Project - current news and information about whales and dolphins, protection and conservation, Caring for whales dolphins and the ocean
- Project Aware - Protecting our Ocean Planet one dive at a time.
- Sea Web - many links to web sites related to marine conservation, environment and the ocean
- Marine Mammal Commission - Home page of the governmental watchdog organization responsible for monitoring the status of marine mammals.
- Center for Marine Conservation - CMC is an excellent source of factual, relevant information on all aspects of marine conservation.
- Year of The Ocean (NOAA) - National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's site dedicated to the Year of The Ocean. Excellent source of information on the importance of our marine resources.
- Dolphin Research Institute - lots of educational information about Dolphins and marine life.
- Natural Resources Defense Council - a fantastic resource on everything from fisheries and marine life to household toxins.
- World Wildlife Fund - Dedicated to international wildlife conservation, WWF is a great resource for wildlife issues.
- IUCN - World Conservation Union, an organization involved in great projects in all aspects of conservation. They have an excellent working group for small cetaceans.
- National Ocean Service - educational programs as well as printed materials on the Florida National Ocean Service.
- Australian Marine Conservation Society - the organisation does great work.
- National Marine Science Centre - Located in our area and one of our partners in conservation and education.
- Solitary Islands Marine Parks - Home page for the local marine park authority and our partner in conservation and education.