the VIP SPLASH CLUB is a fun and exciting, fully supervised educational program where children (6-12 years) participate in marine arts and crafts and receive priority attention and seating during our animal interactions and the Marine magic presentation.
Participants will enjoy 3 hours of entertainment, including a behind the scenes tour to learn more about our park and its inhabitants, how the park operates, the rehabilitation work we do and to explore careers in animal care and animal training. The junior VIP program also includes the Marine Magic presentation, from VIP seating in the centre of the stadium to put children in the centre of the action to priority treatment in the lines for seal and dolphin kissing and penguin feeding.
This program takes place in groups no larger than 15 children and no smaller than 5 under the supervision of an experienced Education Officer who will accompany the children during all tours, animal interactions and presentations.
This program runs each Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 9am-12pm during all NSW school holidays in 2012.
Advanced Bookings are essential, please call us on (02) 6659 1900 or fill out our online enquiry form
the junior vip program includes
- 3 hour program
- Entry to Dolphin Marine Magic, including centre stage, VIP seating during the Marine Magic presentation
- Kisses with the dolphins and seals
- Behind the scenes tour
- Arts and crafts
- Lunch and drink
- Take home souvenir pack includes VIP cap and framed photo of seal and dolphin kisses
- Program fully supervised by an experienced host
Requirements for Participation
- Children 6-12 years of age
- Able to understand Education Officer and follow instructions
- Minimum of 5 children for program to run - Maximum of 15 children per program