Our Meet the stars experience is the perfect program for anyone unable to participate in a water based animal encounter but still wanting an unforgettable experience with some of our amazing marine mammals.
Participants will have the opportunity to meet, pat and play games with both a seal and a dolphin whilst you learn about these animal's amazing biology and individual personalities from an experienced Marine Mammal Specialist.
To remember your animal experience forever, you will receive two professional photographs with your animal (one seal and one dolphin).
This experience takes place in small groups of no more than 4 participants, on land and under the supervision of a Marine Mammal Specialist.
The meet the stars experience includes
- Total of 20 minutes interacting with a seal and dolphin.
- Pat, play with and feed your dolphin and seal
- Learn all our animal's personal histories, natural biology and conservation in a hands on learning experience
- Entry to Dolphin Marine Magic, including the Marine Magic presentation
- 2 professional photographs (6"x8")
Requirements for Participants
- No age limit however children under 5 must accompanied by a paying adult
- Able to understand trainers and follow instructions
- Maximum 4 participants per program
|All year including all NSW School Holidays|
Prices valid as of 1 January 2012.