Our Marine Ed-venture team are able to provide a hands-on, curriculum based program for primary and secondary school students.Dolphin Marine Magic would like to proudly introduce to you our new Marine Ed-Venture program! We offer a flexible package to suit any age, school or group, to guarantee a hands-on interactive educational lesson.
Program running time is 2 ¾ hours, and can be organised for either morning or afternoon sessions. Special arrangements can be made to suit individual/group needs upon request. Content of the program is dependent upon group numbers, but typically comprises of:
- Welcomed at park entrance and accompanied into reserved seating to our Marine Discovery Presentation.
- Private Seal interaction, including complimentary photograph.
- 30 Minute syllabus based lesson with one of our Marine Mammal Specialists.
- Guided tour of our marine park, including our little blue penguins, marine and fresh water turtles and solitary reef exhibit home to a variety of sharks and fish.
- Private dolphin pats.
- A specialized conservation talk focused on our animals and the rescue and rehabilitation we do here at Dolphin Marine Magic.
Lessons We Offer
Using the NSW board of study outcomes we have designed syllabus specific programs, which run for 30 minutes.
- Pre-School-Marine Animals
- Early Stage 1-Living Things
- Key Stage 1-Growing and Changing
- Key Stage 2-Circle of Life
- Key Stage 3-Adaptation and Migration
- Key Stage 4-Classification and Adaptation
For an extra cost we can also offer:
- Dolphin kiss photographs
- 10 minute in water experience with a dolphin, including a biology lesson and a hug photograph.
Bookings are essential. If you would like more information regarding possible tutorials and presentations, please contact us on 02 6659 1900 or fill out our online enquiry form