Our Seal swim is an action packed Experience where guests play and interact with some of seal family whilst also learning about the biology and personal histories of these playful marine mammals.
Participants will have the chance to meet at least 2 of our sea lion family and swim around, play and interact with them with various games and toys, including wearing masks and watching them underwater. This experience also features the chance to learn about the seal's amazing adaptations for life in the ocean in a hands on (and sometimes fishy) education experience, as well as the opportunity to feed the seals fish and receive kisses, hugs and two professional photographs (actual photo opportunities may vary according to seal participants).
This experience takes place in small groups of no more than 4 participants, in water of varying depths from no more than 1.5m deep to over 2.5m and under the supervision of 2 Marine Mammal Specialists who will remain outside of the water during your program.
The seal experience includes
- 20 minutes in water interacting with at least 2 playful seals.
- Pat, play with and feed your seals
- Learn about your seal's personal histories and natural biology in a hands on learning experience
- A short briefing with your Marine Mammal Specialist prior to entering the water
- 2 professional photographs (6x8 - actual photograph opportunities vary according to seal participants)
- Entry to Dolphin Marine Magic, including the Marine Magic presentation
- Masks and Personal Floatation Devices (PFD) provided
Requirements for Participants
- 8 years and over (participants under the age of 11 must wear a PFD)
- Younger children may have a modified swim due to safety precautions
- Able to understand trainers and follow instructions
- Must not be pregnant
- Maximum 4 participants per program
private seal experience
This fun experience features all the play and learning of the normal seal experience in a private setting that is ideal for participants or groups of people 8 years and older. Please give us a ring for additional information and restrictions on 02 6659 1900.
From May 1, 2013 to September 20, 2013 we will include a hot drink after the interaction and wet suit hire!
|Off Peak Season
(Outside all NSW School Holidays
except the June/July Holidays)
(All NSW School Holidays*)
*(excluding June/July School Holidays) - Prices valid as of 1 January 2012.