The shallow Dolphin Experience is a once in a life time chance for guests 6 years and older to enter the water and interact, play and learn about the majestic and graceful creatures that share our oceans.
Participants will join us on a journey into the dolphin's environment and learn about the personal histories behind our dolphin family as some of the amazing biology and conservation of these intelligent mammals. The experience also features play with dolphin with various games and toys, including the chance to view our dolphin below the water while wearing a mask, the chance to feed your dolphin and an opportunity for both a kiss and hug (professional photograph taken of hug).
This experience takes place in a small group of no more than 5 participants, in shallow water of a depth of no more than 1.3m and under the supervision of a Marine Mammal Specialist who will enter the water with your group.
The amazing dolphin experience includes
- 20 minutes in the water interacting with one of our curious and playful dolphins
- Pat, play with and feed your dolphin
- Learn about your dolphin's personal history, natural biology and conservation in a hands on learning experience
- A short briefing with your Marine Mammal Specialist prior to entering the water
- 1 professional photograph of your dolphin hug (6x8)
- Entry to Dolphin Marine Magic, including the Marine Magic presentation.
- Masks provided and Personal Floatation Devices (PFD) available upon request
Requirements for Participants
- 6 years of age and over.
- children under the age of 11 years old must wear a personal floating device (PFD is supplied)
- Able to understand trainers and follow instructions.
- Women must not be pregnant, to know why see our FAQ's.
- Must not have consumed any alcohol or drugs 12 hours prior to the Animal Experience.
- Any medical conditions and/or disabilities may affect the encounter and encounter options - please contact our friendly staff on 02 6659 1910 for more information.
- Max 5 persons per session (excluding the Trainer).
Private Shallow Dolphin Experience
This fun experience features all the play and learning of a shallow water experience in a private setting that is ideal for families with young children. Please give us a ring for additional information and restrictions on 02 6659 1900.
From May 1, 2013 to September 20, 2013 we will include a hot drink after the interaction and wet suit hire!
|Off Peak Season
(Outside all NSW School Holidays
except the June/July Holidays)
(All School Holidays*)
|$150.00 pp 6 to 15 years old
$220.00 pp 16 years or older
|$180.00 pp 6-15 years old
$270.00 pp 16 years or older
|$600.00 (Private)||$750.00 (Private)|
*(excluding June/July School Holidays) - Prices valid as of 1 July 2012.